Advanced Kiosks' Laser Kiosk
The Laser Kiosk
The Laser Kiosk was designed to create a modern, durable self-service kiosk for a lobby area. Additionally, this kiosk needed to house a laser printer and be economical so that a second user station could be added on if desired. Customers were looking for a kiosk model that would allow customers to browse computers in a safe and secure manner.
The Laser Kiosk is the only self-service kiosk to house most standard laser printers and one or two user stations. This modern kiosk secures everything so that users only have access to the monitors, optional keyboards and print outs. This modern-looking design will give years of trouble-free service. Start with one station and add a second one later. The Laser Kiosk was designed as a stand-up kiosk but, with a stool, it can be a sit-down model also.
- 3 year warranty
- One 19 inch touch screen LCD monitor (see options for more monitors)
- Advanced Kiosks’ enclosure
- A low power mini ITX computer system with a 2.6 GHz dual core processor, 2 GB RAM and a 60 GB solid state drive SSD.
- Built in surge protector
- OKI B410 monochrome laser printer
- Flash drive for system restore
- Set-up instructions and manuals
- Wi-Fi and cat 5 connection
- Lock and keyed access with two keys
- All electrical components are fully tested and meet UL and FCC standards
Additional Software Options
Additional Kiosk Options
- Credit card/magnetic strip reader
- Second touch screen monitor
- Set up and configuration services
- Battery back-up
- Signature pad
- Passport scanner
- Computer upgrades