Advanced Kiosks' Laser Kiosk
|Follow Advanced Kiosks|
The Laser Kiosk
The Laser Kiosk was designed to create a modern, durable self-service kiosk for a lobby area. Additionally, this kiosk needed to house a laser printer and be economical so that a second user station could be added on if desired. Customers were looking for a kiosk model that would allow customers to browse computers in a safe and secure manner.
The Laser Kiosk is the only self-service kiosk to house most standard laser printers and one or two user stations. This modern kiosk secures everything so that users only have access to the monitors, optional keyboards and print outs. This modern-looking design will give years of trouble-free service. Start with one station and add a second one later. The Laser Kiosk was designed as a stand-up kiosk but, with a stool, it can be a sit-down model also.
Laser Kiosk Standard Features
- 19" LCD Monitor with Touchscreen Operation Click here for details.
- Stereo Speakers
- 1.6 GHz Dual Core Processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 80 Gig HD
- Click here for computer details.
- Overload protection for all electronics
- Choice of 10 Colors
- 2 External USB ports
- Lobby Attendant: Way Finding & Building Directory Software
- EventsNOW: Promotional Online Event Calendar
- Qline: Simple and Affordable Queuing Solution
- Zamok Home Page Hot Button Interface
- Zamok VOIP, Credit Card, Scanner, Kiosk Lockdown Software
Laser Kiosk Options
- Second 19” Monitor with touch-screen operation
- Second Computer with Router
- Laser Printer capable of printing coupons, receipts and much more
- Internet Ready "Wi-Fi & Cat5"
- Faster Processors, More Memory
- Barcode Reader
- Battery Backup